Well we - meaning the people I supported - didn't win.
I think that's a mistake but there you go. Congratulation to
those that did win. I'll point out that I did describe Bernie as a
'good guy', I hope he can continue in that vein.
Here are some more readers letters, since there's not a lot else
1. Gunga Din-
LOL C-man !
2. Chicken man! If it were not for you we would not know
the truth of what goes on in this township! Your work is
3. You should make a habit of publishing public responses
to your emails. Get's more chuckles than the old newspaper comic
strips ... which I imagine were the basis for many newspaper
4. Ha ha ha ha ha
5. Hi! Chickenman!………Your writings are a pleasure to
read! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
6. Harriet Stone did win her seat as Judge of Elections.
Can she really take this seat??? It appears the rules are
against this. What do you think?
7. New email address. OLD ***@verizon.net NEW
8. For those of you who did not bother to come out
to vote, I hope you are happy with your neighbor's choices.
Let's try to work along together with the new people.
9. Isn't it the job of government to keep us broke
and distracted from our misery by SPORTS? Great Job Guys!!!
10. Glad your liver is OK.
Ah. Regarding that last quote. Yes it is, thanks. Then yesterday
I had a 4 hour hospital session checking into my confirmed cancer
of the kidney. Followed by a somewhat unbelieving doctor telling
me their mapping scans found no evidence of cancer. Sometimes
life goes in your favor.
To see my
previous mailings just Google chickenman west
vincent. As usual, if you want to be on or
off my list, or have some comments or
suggestions, or know someone who would like to
be on the list, please let me know. Just
write to email@example.com
Feel free to forward this email on to anyone
you think might be interested